David R. Sanchez
As the Founder of Sanchez Global LLC, Mr. Sanchez has been a Financial Advisor to high-net-worth individuals, financial institutions, and funds of funds since 1989. As a pioneer in hedge funds for over thirty years, Mr. Sanchez has one of the most extensive global networks in his field creating wealth strategies tailored to his client’s unique and complex needs.
Now based in Puerto Rico, Mr. Sanchez and his team have a client base in the US, Latin America, Europe, South Africa and India. The majority of clients have been investors for ten years or more. Many have been with Mr. Sanchez since 1989.
Team members of Sanchez Global LLC are registered with Zanbato Securities LLC. Mr. Sanchez is also a Managing Director in Zanbato Securities, LLC.
Prior to Sanchez Global LLC, Mr. Sanchez was CEO of Singular Global LLC based in Florida from 2005-2021.
Mr. Sanchez’s outside associations include:
- Director of Arrowsmith, LLC, an offshore fund of funds established in 1989.
- A shareholder and advisor to the founder of R Systems, an integrated Product Lifecycle Management (iPLM) company offering valued outsourcing services to Fortune 1000, Government, and Mid-sized organizations and with operations in nine countries. Mr. Sanchez served on the R Systems board of directors from 2000 to 2009.
- Since 2008, he has served on MLogica’s Board of Advisors, a Los Angeles based Enterprise Solutions consultant with operations in five countries.
- Chairman of Yale Latino Alumni Network representing 6500 alumni. He serves as a leader in Yale’s Global Day of Service of which he was the inaugural Global Chair for two years. He was also a member of Yale’s AYA Board of Governors in 1978 and for three years from 2009 to 2012.
- Board member of Yale Graduate School Alumni Association and Nathan Hale Fellow.
- As an active Rotarian, he has served as a catalyst to sponsor and support scholarship programs with over 40 Rotary Clubs.
- Board Chair of National Executive Service Corps of New York/New Jersey/Connecticut.
- Board Advisor to West Point Endowment.
- West Point Hap Arnold Lifetime Giving Society Honoree.
Mr. Sanchez graduated from Yale University with an M.A. with Honors and an M.Phil in Political Science. Sanchez was a Fulbright Fellow, a Ford Foundation Fellow, a Tinker Fellow, and a Yale Fellow while attending Yale University. As a student, he was elected President of the Yale Graduate and Professional Senate, LLC. and served on the AYA Board of Governors.
Currently, Mr. Sanchez holds the Series 7, 30, 31, 63 and 79 registrations with FINRA.
Check Mr. Sanchez’s background on FINRA BrokerCheck.
Mr. Casellini is a Senior Vice President at Sanchez Global with a focus on US and European institutional investors and ultra HNW families. Prior to joining Sanchez Global he served as a Senior Vice President at James Alpha Management, a New York City based family office that specialized in seeding, launching, and distributing hedge funds, where he successfully raised capital for the group’s fund platform.
Earlier in his career, he co-founded 72nd Street Capital Management, a quantitative and systematic hedge fund.
Prior to co-founding the hedge fund, he worked as a senior institutional sales trader at Momentum Trading Partner in New York where he quickly became one of the firm’s top producers. Before joining Momentum, he served as the head of institutional sales and trading at Banca IMI Securities Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Milan-based Banca IMI Securities, the Investment bank of the Intesa San Paolo group.
Fluent in English, German, French and Italian, Mr. Casellini lives in New York and enjoys biking and cooking.
Educated at the University of St Gallen in Switzerland with a B.S. in Economics, he holds Series 7, 63, 9, and 10 licenses.
Check Mr. Casellini’s background on FINRA BrokerCheck.